A "cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allow us to recognize it. The set of "cookies" help us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages our users are useful and which are not.
The cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in providing interactive services, making it the navigation and functionality of our website. Please note that cookies can not mess up your computer and, in turn, are activated that helps identify and resolve errors.
The information you provide below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the moment you leave the site, so that none of these is recorded on the hard drive of the user. Information obtained through these cookies used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate their use.
- Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and reads our website each time you come back to visit. These cookies have a fixed expiration date after which no longer work.
Below we publish a list of the main cookies used in our Web distinguishing:
- Cookies are strictly necessary, such as those used for proper navigation or to perform services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the site content is loaded efficiently.
- Cookies analytical compile statistics on the activity of periodic maintenance purposes and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user.
- The third-party cookies, such as those used for social networking, content or external accessories.
Guarantees – Management of cookies:
As a complement to the aforementioned guarantee, registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of the browser used. This acceptance can be revoked at any time using the configuration options available content and privacy.
Most browsers support private activate a mode by which cookies are deleted forever after his visit. Depending on each browser, the private mode can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the various names given to this "private mode":
Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing Google Chrome 10 and higher.
Important: Please carefully read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to enable "private mode". You can continue visiting our website even have this "private mode" while browsing the website may not be optimal and some utilities may not function properly.